Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

An Eggselent Post

In the last two days, I've done a little bit of macro work. I'm surprised there are any bugs left in this part of the world - the rains have been around for a while now.

Starting with today's results: A Crane Fly I found while I was searching for things to shoot in situ at 10x. Once I found this beauty, I had to quickly change setups. But he sat for me, and I got some shots I'm happy with, including a couple of dual image stacks. Crane Flies are notoriously difficult to get nice shots of, as their long legs often get in to way, So I'm pleased with my results.



Yesterday, I also got some good results, just not bugs. I found something which appears to be an egg, and put my 10x setup to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.