Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Some bugs, and Romans 1

It's been a while since I got out and shot bugs, but recently a couple of Crab Spiders caught my eye, and I've shot a little in the last couple of days.

As I recently said to a friend, macro photography is a way for me to see layers upon layers upon layers of God's creativity. So, I might not produce photos of the quality they use in Creation Magazine (although I'd be thrilled if ever they asked), and I might not take photos of subjects everyone finds interesting (although I don't understand how anyone could find bugs boring), but I get a lot out of stalking these critters and admiring the handiwork of the Master Creator; Clearly seeing His invisible attributes (Romans 1:20). Hopefully, you see the same through my photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.