Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Sleeping Dragon

“The philosophy now in vogue labors to shut God out of his own creation. They inform us that by some means this world and all that is therein were evolved. Even this will not long content the men of progress: they care nothing for evolution in itself, but only so far as it may serve their purpose of escaping from the thought of God. If by some method or other vain men could scheme a world without a God, they would be delighted; and that philosopher who comes nearest to the invention of a subtle lie which will justify their forgetfulness of God is the prince of the hour, the favourite of his age.”

- The Very Bold Prophecy, Charles Spurgeon

So, you know by now that I love Dragonflies. I also love it when they'll sit still for me, so what better opportunity to take a whole bunch of photos than when I find one sleeping in my garden one night?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.