Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

One click, One Dragon

I love Dragonflies. Of all God's little critters, Dragons are quite high up on the list of favourites.

This afternoon, I spotted one. Actually, I spotted several, but only got close to one of them. He eventually perched on a dead piece of grass, and I lay down, beginning my approach. I slowly edged forwards, making careful, considered movements towards my prey. Holding the camera up to my eye, I carefully turned the focusing ring. Once he was in focus, I pressed the shutter. A single shot. And he was gone.

As always, click the image for a better view.


I recently read an article on Dragonflies inspiring missile modifications. Yet another case of creation inspiring innovation; The best we can do is a crude copy of God's design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.