Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Psalm 19

I have recently been going through photos from the vault, to try and find some that I can use with quotes from Reformed preachers/theologians for the Contender Facebook page.

I found this one, after a while of searching for it, and after a few attempts, I finally came up with something I'm happy with.

Things I noticed while putting this together:

  • I haven't been out taking photos in a long time.
  • I'm rusty on editing.
  • Psalm 19 is fantastic.
  • God's creation is simply awesome.
  • I need to watch Louie Giglio's "Indescribable" again.
  • While "laws" are usually viewed as restrictive, stifling and oppressive are here God's law is here praised (as it is also in other Psalms).
I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying my finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.