Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

Bugs, Bugs, and More Bugs

Well, the bugs are back, which is great if, like me, you find bugs to be interesting. If you don't, this entire post will probably be a little tiresome for you.

I'll split this post into a couple of segments, as there are a few different types of photography here.

As always, click the image for a bigger, and better view, but please wait for the entire page to load before you do so. Also feel free to leave a comment down the bottom.

First up, are the natural light shots. These shots are all taken using only the light which is available. Because of this, the Depth Of Field is very small, but it also means that the backgrounds are more colourful.




And then there are the ones I shot with artificial light. All of these were also shot at night, using a small LED torch to find my subjects, and to attain focus on them. The first set were all taken with my old setup - a foam bounce type diffuser.






And this last set were all shot using my new setup - a softbox type diffuser.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me your thoughts on this post.